Sports Physicals required again for 2021-22 school year
- For the 2021-22 school year, each student athlete in grades 6-12 will need a sports physical on file with the school prior to participating in practice/tryouts/games.
- The health questionnaire that was accepted for the 2020-21 school year will NOT BE ACCEPTED for 2021-22
- A valid physical must have occurred on or after April 15, 2021.
- Please make sure the physical is signed by the doctor, parents, and students.
- Find the sports physical here
- Questions – contract Athletic Director, Kyle Lawton – email@example.com
High School Fall Sports – Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Boys and Girls Cross Country, and Boys Tennis (co-op with Holland Christian)
- All High School fall sports will begin on Monday, August 9. This is an update from the originally printed start date of August 11. Please contact individual coaches with practice and tryout times and locations.
- Volleyball – Jay Liu – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Country – Steve Lambert - email@example.com
- Boys Soccer – Kyle Lawton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Tennis – Steve Gorno – contact lawtonk@brpsk12 with questions
Middle School Fall Sports will begin on August 23. More information to follow. Questions contact Kyle Lawton – email@example.com