Ordering transcripts is easy, secure, and fast. Black River Public School has partnered with Parchment.com to order and send your transcript securely.
Current Students: click on the button below, login to your Parchment account, and submit your order. There is no fee for the service.
Alumni: click on the button below, create an account on the site, and place the order for your transcript. There is a small fee for the service. **
In the very rare instance that you need a transcript sent somewhere that you cannot find on the parchment.com site, please send an email to either Miss Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are a current student or Christie Phillips (email@example.com) if you are an alumni. The email should include detailed information on how to submit the transcript (link to electronic resource, full mailing address).
**Alumni who graduated prior to 2007, please follow the instructions above in lieu of going to parchment.com.
Parchment.com Frequently Asked Questions:
If you no longer have access to the email address on your Parchment account
I remember my Parchment password but no longer have access to the email address
You need to sign in and update your email address. That way, when you place orders, you will receive important emails from Parchment about your order.
I do not remember my Parchment password and no longer have access to the email address
You will need to contact us so that we can delete your account. Please follow the steps below. You must have your account deleted before you can create a new account and place orders.
- Click Contact Us and select Delete Account from the drop-down menu. Be sure to include your date of birth and explain that you would like your account deleted.
- You will receive an auto-reply asking you to confirm that you would like your account deleted. Please reply confirming this.
- We will send you an email when we delete your account.
- You can now create a new account using your preferred email address.
- You can add your school to your account and place your order.