Does Your Student Need a Work Permit?

With summer approaching, lots of students will be getting summer jobs. You will find the appropriate work permit by clicking the Forms link on our website. Once the parent and student fills out the appropriate portions of the form, you scan it and email it to Christie in the main office ( Please scan rather than take a picture as this saves a lot of ink for printing purposes and is more legible. If you don't have a scanner at home, TurboScan is a free app that will allow you to scan from your phone. Christie will fill out the school's portion and email it back to you. 

Back to School News       Print
491 Columbia Avenue
Holland, MI 49423
Phone: (616) 355-0055

Fax: (616) 355-0057