For grades K-12, students must participate as individuals. One entry per student. Student’s names must not be visible on the front of the artwork.
Each entry must include the following in the email:
- Title of art project
- Student’s name
- Parent email (Student email if in high school)
- Parent phone (Student phone if student has a phone)
- List of recycled items used in artwork.
- 3-5 pictures of the artwork from different angles, including close-ups of the recycled items.
Students may use colored pencils, charcoal, crayons, paint or markers, poster board, foam board, glue, wire, tape, string or any adhesive.
Photos of the artwork and entry information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on March 28, 2021.
Artwork will be displayed here where anyone may vote for one “People’s Choice Award” out of all the entries. Voting ends April 12, 2021.
1. Creative use of recycled materials (do not use trash)
3. Overall presentation and aesthetics
- K-2nd grade winner - $20 gift card from The Peanut Store
- 3rd-5th grade winner - $20 gift card from Peachwave Frozen Yogurt
- 6th – 8th grade winner - $20 gift card from Tropical Smoothie Café
- High School winner - $20 gift card from Tropical Smoothie Café
- People’s Choice winner - $20 gift card from Captain Sundae
Winners will be notified by email April 14, 2021.
Any questions, please contact Joan at email@example.com or 616-355-1323