- English 11 or AP English
- US History 11 or AP U.S. History
- Advanced Algebra/Geometry
- Spanish 4
- G-Period Elective
- Project Term - Complete a variety of experiences or request to do an Independent Study.
Check the Program of Study for requirements and courses.
The PSAT is administered in October and is taken at the school. Registration is NOT required. All BRPS juniors are required to take this test as mandated by the State of Michigan.
The SAT is administered in April at the school. Registration is NOT required. All BRPS juniors are required to take this test as mandated by the State of Michigan.
- College exam preparation.
- College exploration and evaluation.
- KNOWL - Financial Education
- Career Cruising - Career exploration and planning tool.
Keep working toward your required 60 high school hours. You should have 45 hours completed by the end of the year.
What else should I be doing?
- Keep your grades up.
- Continue to save copies of your best work for attachment to college applications.
- Continue to be involved in a variety activities and keep track of them for your college resume.
- Seek leadership opportunities.
- Read! See lists of recommended reading on the school website.
- Do something meaningful with your summer - job, college visits, camp programs, etc.
- Keep saving your money!