- English 10
- History 10: Government
- Spanish 3
- G-Period Elective
- Project Term - Complete a variety of experiences or request to do an Independent Study.
Check the Program of Study for requirements and courses.
The PSAT is administered in April and is taken at the school. Registration is NOT required. All BRPS Sophomores are required to take this test as mandated by the State of Michigan.
- Learn about different types of colleges.
- Attend college visits on campus.
- How to afford college.
- Continued emphasis on high school grades and GPA.
- KNOWL - Financial Education
- Career Cruising - Career exploration and planning tool.
Keep working toward your required 60 high school hours. You should have 30 hours done by the end of the year.
What else should I be doing?
- Keep your grades up.
- Save copies of your best work for attachment to college applications.
- Stay involved in various activities and keep track of them for your college resume.
- Look for leadership opportunities.
- Read! See lists of recommended reading on the school website.
- Do something meaningful with your summer - job, college visits, camps programs, etc.
- Keep saving your money.