- English 9
- History 9
- Spanish 2
- G-period Elective
- Project Term - Choose a variety of experiences
Check the Program of Study for requirements and courses.
The PSAT is in April and will be administered at the school. Registration is NOT required. All BRPS freshman take this test as mandated by the State of Michigan.
- Planning your academics during high school.
- Why grades are important now.
- Using time wisely.
- Thinking about what you enjoy and what you are good at.
- Figuring out what it takes to get into the colleges you want to attend.
- Exploring community service opportunities.
- Exploring extracurricular activity opportunities.
- KNOWL - Financial Education.
- Career Cruising - career exploration and planning tool.
Begin working toward your required 60 high school hours.
What else should I be doing?
- Focus on your opportunities in high school.
- Try many different activities and keep track of them for your college resume.
- Read! Expand your vocabulary.
- Get a summer job or do volunteer work.
- Save your money.