The Black River Athletic Boosters support the student athletes and athletic programs at BRPS. This includes:
- Promoting our sporting events and build school spirit.
- Coordinating with the athletic director and coaching staff to fulfill team needs.
- Coordinating the volunteers necessary to support our athletic teams.
- Raising money and distributing funds to support our athletic program.
What else do we do?
- Plan community events around Homecoming, Snowcoming, and That Spring Thing.
- Provide funds for Athletic Training services at all Varsity events
- Help Coordinate Parent Team Representatives for all athletic teams
- Provide scholarships for players that cannot afford equipment and gear
- Provide programs for all sports events and banquets.
- Provide funds to send teams to summer sport camps.
We also provided or helped this past year with uniforms, new weight room, new soccer enclosures, team posters, training for coaches, concessions, and much more. For a list of what we have did last year, please go to our website.
Please purchase a Sports Pass for yourself and your family. This money goes directly back to AB (gate admissions goes to the school and not directly back to athletics) to support our coaches and student athletes. You will also receive information and other opportunities due to having this pass.
If you are interested in becoming more involved in Athletic Boosters, we welcome your support! Please contact one of the following members for meeting information and volunteer opportunities:
Angie Fowler - email@example.com
Brandie Navarro - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Advertising
Concession Lead: Volunteer Needed
Volunteer Lead: Volunteer Needed
Overall Parent Rep Lead: Needed for each sport
To volunteer for activities of the Athletic Boosters visit www.blackriverpublicschool.org and locate the Shiftboard® link or log in www.shiftboard.com
Are you interested in volunteering with the Athletic Boosters? Sign up on Shiftboard or contact Julie Zeller, Athletic Booster Chairperson, at email@example.com
2022-2023 Athletic Booster Meeting Dates
All meetings will start at 6:30 and be via Zoom until it is safe to meet in person. The Zoom link
will be posted on the website a week prior to the meeting.