The National Honor Society will be hosting a blood drive on Tuesday, March 17, from 9am to 2:45pm. We would greatly appreciate donations. If you are sixteen or older and are interested in donating blood, please follow the following steps:
All students who are donating:
Please fill out this short google form:
Please bring a form of ID to the blood drive! Everyone should have a form of ID!
If you are 16 years old and wish to donate, please complete the following:
1) Please fill out this form:
2) Also, print out the attached PDF. It must be signed, dated, and turned in to Ms. Mousseau's office by 11 AM by Friday, March 13
3) You will receive a confirmation email once your submission has been processed.
For those who are 17 years and older, wishing to donate, please complete the following:
1) Go to redcrossblood.org
2) Type "49423" into the "Find a Blood Drive" bar in the top right corner.
3) Find the Black River Blood Drive
4) Click on a time slot
5) Make an account and sign up.
If you have any concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org