1. Please drive slowly and be cautious of our students and neighbors when driving on and near campus. The amount of time you save from driving fast is very insignificant and can result in serious injury.
2. Put away your cell phone! We have many new drivers on campus so it is important to be aware of your surroundings.
3. Be sure to drop-off and pick-up your child/ren only on the curbside. Do not double-park in the school parking lots.
4. Follow the flow of traffic when using the Car Line Map for Lyceum and Elementary drop-off and pick-up. Remember, we discourage parking in the back lot and walking students to the back door of the elementary.
5. Be efficient at drop-off and pick-up by making sure your student is ready to exit the car in a timely fashion. Say your goodbye's and ask them to have their backpacks ready to go.
6. Adults, use the crosswalks! Let's set a positive example for our students.
7. Be mindful of our neighbors. Please do not block their driveways or make any u-turns on the streets surrounding the school.
Thank you for helping to keep our Black River families safe.