We are in need of volunteer coaches at your school for our fall TTQ coach season, and want to pass along the boy registration link. Could you help promote this opportunity by posting the included message on your school’s social media page, in school newsletters, via a parent email, and any other way that you contact parents and your community throughout the summer months? Thank you so much for your help!
Our fall season of Total Trek Quest (TTQ) is around the corner! Register your son HERE - https://www.raceplanner.com/register/index/TTQAOFall2019
Become a TTQ coach this upcoming season and help us recruit coaches within your community!
Great Reasons to Coach:
· Engage in healthy choices with your child/youth in your community
· Be part of a co-coaching partnership (2 coaches with 5-15 boys)
· A team of TTQ staff to support you throughout the season
· Run, Inspire, Challenge, Assist the TTQ boys in achieving their goals
· Season dates: Sept 9- Nov 9th (18 practices, and a final 5k event)
· Practices held 2 days per week for 90 minutes; practices start at the end of the school day, so time varies by school (can coach one day/week)
· Coaches can be any gender
· You do not need to be an experienced runner - just willing to be active and participate in physical activity during practices
· All materials and supplies are provided to you along with a thorough coach training
For more information or to become a coach, contact Kimber Wager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-670-9853