NHS Leadership, Rebecca Mousseau at firstname.lastname@example.org
The National Honor Society will be hosting a blood drive on Monday, October 22 in the Main Gym from 9 am to 3 pm. It would be amazing if you could donate. If you are sixteen or older and are interested in donating blood, please follow the following steps:
STUDENTS: If you are 16 years old and wish to donate, please complete the following:
1) Please fill out this form:
2) Also, stop in the main office for a consent form. It must be signed, dated, and turned in to Ms. Mousseau's office by 11 AM on Monday, October 15th.
3) You will receive a confirmation email once your submission has been processed.
STUDENTS & FRIENDS OF BR: For those who are 17 years and older, wishing to donate, please complete the following:
1) Go to redcrossblood.org
2) Type "49423" into the "Find a Blood Drive" bar in the top right corner.
3) Find the Black River Blood Drive
4) Click on a time slot
5) Make an account and sign up.
If you have any concerns, please email email@example.com.