The National Honor Society will be hosting a blood drive on Monday, October 22 in the main gym from 9 am to 3 pm. It would be amazing if you could donate. If you are sixteen or older and are interested in donating blood, please follow the following steps:
STUDENTS: If you are 16 years old and wish to donate, please complete the following:
1) Please fill out this form:
2) Also, please stop in the main office for the consent form. It must be signed, dated, and turned in to Ms. Mousseau's office by 11 AM on Monday, October 15th.
3) You will receive a confirmation email once your submission has been processed.
STUDENTS & FRIENDS OF BR: For those who are 17 years and older wishing to donate, please complete the following:
1) Go to redcrossblood.org
2) Type "49423" into the "Find a Blood Drive" bar in the top right corner.
3) Find the Black River Blood Drive
4) Click on a time slot
5) Make an account and sign up.
If you have any concerns, please email email@example.com.